Live in a Nation and battle and stuffs that benders do. Or be a regular person like Sokka. (Sokka: I'm not normal. Me:Oh really? Sokka: Yeah! Mushroon! Mushroom! Freindly, freidnly mushroom! Me: -.-)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiko

PostSubject: *coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Alright first things first. I really want to help this site out. I got the admin panel in my head so most of the things are going to be easy to add. I want to add more groups like the council of four or fire nation soldiers. I would really like to make a plot and organize some forums here. Also I would change the background and the banner looks alright so I'll leave it. I'm just saying that I really want to help this site and I could get us reviewed in less than a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:00 am

Do I know you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatarairbender.forumotion.net
Kina

PostSubject: Re: *coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 pm

It appears that "Aiko" has joined merely to gain control over the site to make it a popular rating. He/she has not joined just for the fun of it, but just for the reason I stated before. That's never gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: *coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:52 am

Kina wrote:
It appears that "Aiko" has joined merely to gain control over the site to make it a popular rating. He/she has not joined just for the fun of it, but just for the reason I stated before. That's never gonna happen.

Noo i didnt mean it like that. Sometimes it's hard to navigate this site. That's why I wanted to edit some stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:55 am

Kina/Rain, plz. I'm the admin. This isnt HP. Aiko, you have to earn it.
Back to top Go down
Aiko

PostSubject: Re: *coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 pm

alright how do I earn it on this site?
(u gotta earn it diff. ways on other sites)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*   Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Well you have to be acitve. You have to be nice. You must follow the rules. Here I'll go make a topic on how to become an admin. But there is a limit to who can be an admin. And...oh I'll just make the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*   

Back to top Go down

*coughs* I'd really like to help this site *coughs*
Page 1 of 1