Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a Nation and battle and stuffs that benders do. Or be a regular person like Sokka. (Sokka: I'm not normal. Me:Oh really? Sokka: Yeah! Mushroon! Mushroom! Freindly, freidnly mushroom! Me: -.-)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleepy is outie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qiáo Dān

Qiáo Dān

Sleepy is outie! Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy is outie!   Sleepy is outie! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Hey sorry for being away for a couple of days. I forgot to post here saying I would be gone. But I am back for a couple of days. But I am going to this camp for a program that I no longer attend on either July 4th or 5th to Spanaway WA (AKA the middle of nowhere) then will come back on the 12th or 13th. I AM GOING TO MISS YOU ALL!!!! Then I will be back to RP! But there is more! I am then going on a missionary road trip with my awesome youth group from Kent Washington to Wenatchee, Spokane, then finally to SILVERWOOD THEME PARK IN IDAHO!!!!! WOOT! But they said no laptops or cell phones so I have no way to access the site So I will have a blast and be away from the computer from August 12th to the 15th. See ya later, peace my peeps!

P.S. I am a horrible swimmer even if I am in RiverClan XD! So if I end up dying from a car crash, wolf attack, or drowning in the days I am gone Moonmist or Graystream change my password in the Admin Panel so you can keep me RPing!
Back to top Go down
http://monsterattack.forumotion.net
Tora

Tora

Sleepy is outie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy is outie!   Sleepy is outie! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:12 am

Sad

XD I'm sure you'll be fine
Back to top Go down

Sleepy is outie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender :: Rules :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: