Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a Nation and battle and stuffs that benders do. Or be a regular person like Sokka. (Sokka: I'm not normal. Me:Oh really? Sokka: Yeah! Mushroon! Mushroom! Freindly, freidnly mushroom! Me: -.-)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vesta's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vesta DragonBlaze

Vesta DragonBlaze

Vesta's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Vesta's Creation   Vesta's Creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Name: Vesta
Bender or Not: Bender
If Bender, what type of bending: Fire
Personality: Strong and Willing to fight, but has never felt loved and kind of is depressed from being alone too long
History/Origins: Vesta has grown up alone. She was an only child. Her dad died in war and her mother was killed when she was 5. She ran away from the Fire nation city and began to train herself fire bending. Once, she went to a secret place and was trained by dragons the true meaning of fire-bending. She became stronger as she praticed and practiced. Day and Night. And still is now as she plans to adventure the world.
Back to top Go down
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

Vesta's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vesta's Creation   Vesta's Creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbender.forumotion.net

Vesta's Creation
Page 1 of 1