Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a Nation and battle and stuffs that benders do. Or be a regular person like Sokka. (Sokka: I'm not normal. Me:Oh really? Sokka: Yeah! Mushroon! Mushroom! Freindly, freidnly mushroom! Me: -.-)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Dream

Go down 
+4
Macy Lynn
rose
Zuka
Tora
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Tora walked through a small forest, and found herself at a waterfall and a big body of water. Letting sounds help her sense her surroundings, and stepped into the water slowly until she was knee-deep.
Back to top Go down
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Zuka sat on a ledge next to the waterfall, silently watching Tora.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbender.forumotion.net
rose

rose

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:50 pm

rose did a quick filp and landed on the rock next to zuka
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Tora listened closely, and "saw" the shapes of a people. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:58 pm

"rose and zula" rose said waving her hand at the new person.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Tora got into a fighting stance. "You smell of ash."
Back to top Go down
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm

"You smell like wet Bison. Typical." Zuka said climbing down the lwall only a little to get a clearer veiw.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:10 pm

"Mm." Tora directed all the water from the waterfall towards Zuka, drenching her. Tora walked to the deepest point and went underwater, trying to wash.
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm

occ:is the war still going on?

Ic: rose came down with her and with a smile said "hi."
Back to top Go down
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Zuka dried after a while. "Even if I'm fire and your water, you cant extingiush me."
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 pm

"I don't like the smell of ash." Tora said simply. "I don't have to extinguish you to make my point."
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:17 pm

occ:um any one going to awnser me?

ic: "so we dont like wet bisson either" rose pointed out. she jumped down with a twisted spin and landed on a rock a few feet from the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Tora splashed her as well, and continued to wash the smell from her. Once it was gone, she splashed Rose again. "You must both be Firebenders. The smell of ash and flame never leaves you-only gets weaker."
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:23 pm

rose splutered at the water "hey, and yes were firebendersd what did you think" rose said angry.
Back to top Go down
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Zuka growled. "Stop, Water Bender."
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:27 pm

"There are professions that deal with fire and ash, you idiot!" Tora retorted. "I knew your friend was one, but the smell of ash was weaker on you." Tora sat on a rock opposite the Firebenders and used Waterbending to remove the water from her. No more bad smells. She hated living in sich a secluded place where a lot was made from smelly furs.
Back to top Go down
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Zuka just walked away.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Macy came walking up, "im sorry about them, I am also a water bender like you, but i am a part of the Fire Nation"
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 pm

"hi macy nice to see you again" rose said too her friend "so who are you" rose asked to tora
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 pm

"Hey, did you come here for a reason, Firebender?" Tora asked. She turned to the new addition to the dream. "A Waterbender in the Fire Nation? Wash the ash off, I hate it."
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Macy laughed, "i have tryed many, many times to was away the wretched smell of ash, yet i have become used to it and it now sooths me"
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Tora drenched her in water. "I can't stand the smell of ash."
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:37 pm

"'no i just woke up here, and i asked you a question twinkle toes." rose said with a not so nice smile.
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 pm

"Now, now, Rose, be nice. We dont get to talk to many people from other nations often!" Macy said
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Tora turned away from them. "Stupid Firebender...Stupid Fire Nation..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Dream
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next