Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a Nation and battle and stuffs that benders do. Or be a regular person like Sokka. (Sokka: I'm not normal. Me:Oh really? Sokka: Yeah! Mushroon! Mushroom! Freindly, freidnly mushroom! Me: -.-)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with Water [open to anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tora

Tora

Playing with Water [open to anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Tora sat on the edge of the shore, letting the small waves reach her feet in the sand, before retreating back into its place, and coming up again. She played with a bit of water, making it swirl, whip, anything to keep her occupied.
Back to top Go down
Karena Drako

Karena Drako

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:05 pm

I made sure not to be seen when I got closer to the shore, just in case. "Psst! Tora?" I said low.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:52 pm

"Karena," Tora said, "I am alone. Feel free to come out."
Back to top Go down
Karena Drako

Karena Drako

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am

I moved slightly in the shadows. My normal Royal garb switched for a travelers cloths, though they didn't look like they were used to traveling. "My father doesn't know I left home...And how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 am

"Lonely, as usual." Tora looked to Karena. "I won't tell your father you're here. It's good to have freedom, even if it's rare."
Back to top Go down
Karena Drako

Karena Drako

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 pm

"Thank you." I walked closer to her, still getting used to the clothing I had borrowed. I looked around. "It's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:16 am

Tora didn't reply, twirling water around in the air. She was sad she couldn't see-some things she wanted to do, she could never. Like view the sea.
Back to top Go down
Karena Drako

Karena Drako

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 am

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, the salt air filling my lungs, the warmth of the day relaxing me.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:47 am

Tora let the water fall back down, and just studied her surroundings. Maybe, she thought, I'll buy a boat. Get a few people to take me places-but I'd have to trust them to not take me to the Fire Nation. I don't want to go there.
Back to top Go down
Karena Drako

Karena Drako

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 am

I looked out at the ocean, wondering how other people lived...
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:16 pm

"You ever wonder what's out there?" Tora asked, as if reading her mind. "How the other people live, what they do...?"

OOC: I can't read your mind, btw XD
Back to top Go down
Karena Drako

Karena Drako

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:18 am

(lol I know)

i looked over at her, smiling. "I do...I have been stuck in the castle for so long that I found myself trying to imagine living anywhere else, being a normal girl..."
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 am

OOC: Just making sure you knew XD

IC: "My life isn't too normal, but I know a place that's normal enough for us." Tora said. "I've never been there, but I've heard things about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Water [open to anyone]   Playing with Water [open to anyone] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with Water [open to anyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender :: Other Places :: Sea-
Jump to: