Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a Nation and battle and stuffs that benders do. Or be a regular person like Sokka. (Sokka: I'm not normal. Me:Oh really? Sokka: Yeah! Mushroon! Mushroom! Freindly, freidnly mushroom! Me: -.-)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qiao Dan Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qiáo Dān

Qiáo Dān

Qiao Dan Training Empty
PostSubject: Qiao Dan Training   Qiao Dan Training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 am

In a army like formation was hundreds upon hundreds of targets, wooden manicans dressed in fake Fire Nation armor. Qiao Dan walked around the big expanse of desert. He stomped the ground, bringing up stone pillars. He brought them completely out, and hurled them like spears. He rolled, bringing up dust devils and walls of sand. He kicked a boulder at his targets. He stopped a moment to gasp for air, it was already to much. But he decided to move on. He created a fissure. He watched gladly as the earth swallowed a good two rows of manicans. He blasted sand, rocks, then started to make the earth rise. He released it, and let it free on its conquest for doom. He walked away from the destruction. Just hundred upon hundreds of broken wood and cheap broken armor. They will get what they deserve. They are just a army of conquerers, plunderers, pirates, and fiends. But he thought it through. But what if the avatar was a fire bender? According to legend, the avatar should be a fire bender, unless the cycle was broken. He stopped and grinned. I cant wait for the next war.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterattack.forumotion.net

Qiao Dan Training
Page 1 of 1