Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a Nation and battle and stuffs that benders do. Or be a regular person like Sokka. (Sokka: I'm not normal. Me:Oh really? Sokka: Yeah! Mushroon! Mushroom! Freindly, freidnly mushroom! Me: -.-)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Dream

Go down 
+4
Macy Lynn
rose
Zuka
Tora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

The First Dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 am

OOC: I could have been judge of that ya know...-.-

IC: Zuka looked up, and shot fireballs at Qiao Dan and stepping out from under the earth.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbender.forumotion.net
Qiáo Dān

Qiáo Dān

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:37 am

OOC: but before he edited that it said "(i dont know what to post)". its fine now that he edited it, but just sayin.

IC: Qiao Dan side stepped, but was burnt on his side. He tossed grabbed a boulder and hurled it at the firebenders.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterattack.forumotion.net
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 am

Zuka put up a fire shield that only slowed the boulder down and slid her backwards.
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm

"STOP" rose yelled putting a fire line between the groups "this is enough, we have been fighting for years and in my thoughts to many years that is"
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 am

Tora was kind of angry she never got to attack, but walked over to Qiáo Dān. She got a little water and put it on the burns, healing them. "Nice try," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Zuka
Admin
Zuka

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 am

"I was defending myself!" Zuka shouted. "Except for the first move of course. But I never saw him get hit once!" She held up her index finger for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 pm

"well can we now please get along?" rose asked keeping the fire line.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:56 pm

"He got a bit burnt," Tora said, "is that big of an issue that I heal his wounds?" Once she finished, Tora stared at Qiáo Dān for a moment, then turned to the others.
Back to top Go down
Qiáo Dān

Qiáo Dān

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:03 pm

"I do not want to fight in this dream, but that smell of ash just brings back to much vivid memories." he replied. He turned to Tora. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Tora looked at him and nodded. "You're welcome." She looked at each of the Firebenders. "Your kind helped destroy our lives. Being so close to them is...hard...without attacking or anything."
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 am

"i know and im sorry for what my family and all the firebeders did in the past but this is the future not the past, and im sorry if i burnt any one with my line." rose said letting the line go.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 am

Tora stood silently, blind eyes staring at nobody. "It is not the future. It is the present."
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 pm

"true but you still know what i mean right?" rose asked her
Back to top Go down
Qiáo Dān

Qiáo Dān

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 pm

"The future could hold another war, you wouldnt know."
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:53 am

Tora thought about it for a moment, but agreed with the Earthbender. "There is always the possibility of war. Even in a time of peace." She backed up to stand by Qiáo Dān. He thought a lot like her, though she still had a grudge against Firebenders.
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

"well right now there isnt a war going on right now so lets just try to get along" rose asked geting a little eritated.
Back to top Go down
Qiáo Dān

Qiáo Dān

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:44 pm

"We will, but dont expect me to be all kind and generous." he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:25 pm

"i dont but i do expect people to treat others fairly and not like you would durring a war." rose said calliming down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:55 pm

"Fairly? That's a bit out there, seeing as how there are Firebenders, a Waterbender in the Fire Nation, an Earthbender, and a blind Waterbender." Tora blinked slowly. "But I agree with the Earthbender. Speaking of which, I don't think got a name from him."
Back to top Go down
Qiáo Dān

Qiáo Dān

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 am

"Qiao Dan." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Tora

Tora

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:06 am

"Pleasure, Qiáo Dān, I'm Tora if you didn't catch it." Tora was getting kind of sick of fighting. She wished she could wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Dream   The First Dream - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Dream
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4